Equipping Lutherans to be Gospel-motivated voices For Life.
Every Lutheran congregation upholding the God-given value of human life and influencing society to do the same.
Lutherans For Life believes that the Church is compelled by God’s Word to speak and act on behalf of those who are vulnerable and defenseless. The crisis of our times is the repudiation of Biblical truth manifested in the wanton destruction of innocent human life through legalized abortion-on-demand and the growing threat to the lives of others through legalized assisted suicide and euthanasia. Therefore, as Lutherans For Life, we will strive to give witness, from a Biblical perspective, to the Church and society on these and other related issues such as chastity, post abortion healing, and family living.
Five Core Values of Our Ministry Together
- God’s Word informs and God’s Spirit empowers our work and witness. (2 Timothy 3:16, 17; 2 Corinthians 5:14)
- Faithfulness to Biblical truth and integrity of witness are more valuable than political expediency. (1 Corinthians 4:1-5)
- Response to life issues is with the mind of Christ; prayerfully with humility, compassion, selflessness, speaking the truth in love. (Philippians 2: 1-8; 2 Timothy 2: 24-26)
- Education remains our focus, trusting the Holy Spirit to change hearts and minds. (2 Timothy 2:24-26)
- We uphold the sanctity of human life because all people are created by God whose intent for them is to bear His image for time and for eternity. (John 10:10)